Thursday, August 19, 2010

Many are the plans....

Many are the plans in a mans heart, but it is the Lords will that shall prevail..... I am living that now. How am I doing on my diet, losing weight, fighting the eternal battle of fitness? Well, I am not doing so well. I fell off the wagon and stayed off. I haven't been eating a lot but just back to cokes. I have no excuse. I could say that it is the stress (which I have a ton) I could say that its purely financial (which it is part) but I can't. I am making the choices. I don't know why other than I enjoy the sodas. I find denial to be a comfortable place. If I just ignore, or stay in denial about my problem than it will not be a problem. I know, I know, that is such a sad and untrue thought process.

The hope I have is that in my heart, I am not wanting to give up. I can't give up. To do that would be giving into the flesh. I sometimes pray that I could just zap it away. But it doesn't work that way. Walking through the muck and mire is the path less traveled.

Not giving up, just a valley in my journey.

Lord, I would love to be where in a place where I can soar on those wing of eagles. Love V.

No comments:

Post a Comment